WEN LL2156 21-Inch 1.6-Amp Variable Speed Parallel Arm Scroll Saw with Extra-Large Dual-Bevel Steel Table
- Parallel-arm design combined with heavy duty steel construction limit vibration and reduces noise
- Spacious 25-5/8-by-16-inch steel table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left and 30 degrees to the right
- Dual side panels flip open for easy-access tool-free blade changes
- Upper arm locks in raised position to allow for easy interior cuts and workpiece adjustments
- Features a variable speed 1.6-amp motor, a flexible air pump, two 5-inch pinless blades, a tension release lever, a 1-1/2-inch dust port, an adjustable material hold-down clamp, a 3/4-inch stroke, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could make intricate and artful cuts? Let the good times scroll with the WEN 21-Inch Variable Speed Parallel-Arm Scroll Saw. Take on woods up to 2 inches thick with an aggressive 3/4-inch stroke. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The parallel-arm drive, coupled with the steel construction, minimizes noise and vibration while the spacious 25-5/8 by 16-inch steel table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left or 30 degrees to the right for angled cuts. The adjustable air pump clears sawdust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision. This, combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port, keeps your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. Blade changes are completely tool-free, so there’s no need to fret - the dual side panels flip open for easy access to the bottom blade holder, making it quicker than ever to swap out pinless or spiral blades. The upper arm easily lifts out of the way and locks in place, taking the hassle out of making inside cuts. This package includes one 5-inch 15 TPI pinless blade and one 5-inch 18 TPI pinless blade. The WEN 21-Inch Parallel-Arm Scroll Saw measures in at 36-1/2 x 16 x 17-3/4 inches and 53.8 pounds. And because it’s a WEN product, your scroll saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.