WEN PL1252 15-Amp 12.5-Inch Two-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 12.5 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 20,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Includes two reversible 12.5-inch SK5 blades (model BP122K)
- Adjust the depth of anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch with each pass
- Features a 2-inch dust port, workpiece return rollers, carrying handles, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 12.5-Inch Benchtop Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood for an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 12.5 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch. The 2-inch dust port removes chips and sawdust from the workpiece while the onboard workpiece return rollers make multiple passes a breeze. This package also includes height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planing. Measuring in at 55.6 pounds and 22 by 23.5 by 18.25 inches (with a 20 by 12.5-inch foot print), this unit can be easily moved around the shop using the onboard rubber-grip handles. If that’s not your style, the predrilled base holes let you easily mount the planer to the work surface or stand of your choice, such as the WEN MSA658T Rolling Planer Stand. And because it’s a WEN product, the WEN Thickness Planer comes backed by a friendly customer support line, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle even the hardest of woods? Remember WEN.