WEN PL1303 15-Amp 13-Inch Three-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 13 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 30,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Includes three reversible 13-inch SK5 blades (model BP133K)
- Adjust the depth of cut anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch with each pass
- Features a 2.5-inch dust port, a 4-inch dust port, depth stop presets, carrying handles, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 13-Inch Benchtop Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood for an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor provides up to 30,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 13 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch. The 2.5-inch and 4-inch dust ports remove chips and sawdust from the workpiece while the depth stop presets help prevent you from planing off too much material. This package also includes height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planing. Measuring in at 63 pounds and 24 by 28.25 by 20 inches (with a 23 by 15.1-inch footprint), this unit can be easily moved around the shop using the onboard rubber-grip handles. If that’s not your style, the predrilled base holes let you easily mount the planer to the work surface or stand of your choice, such as the WEN MSA658T Rolling Planer Stand. And because it’s a WEN product, the WEN Thickness Planer comes backed by a friendly customer support line, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle even the hardest of woods? Remember WEN.