WEN RB201CB 1/4 in. Core Box Carbide-Tipped Router Bit with 1/4 in. Shank
- Professional-grade heat-treated HSS design includes carbide tips for a long-lasting sharp edge
- Features a 1/4-inch diameter, a 1/4-inch cutting length, a 1-1/2-inch overall length, a 1/4-inch diameter shank, and a max RPM of 28000
- Core box profile makes for perfect rounded grooves and decorative slots
- Part of the WEN Professional-Grade High Speed Steel Carbide-Tipped Router Bit series
- Compatible with handheld routers, table-mounted routers, and CNC machines
Remember when your bits could handle the toughest materials? Add some shape into your edges with the WEN Professional-Grade High Speed Steel Carbide-Tipped Router Bit series. These reliable and durable heat-treated bits feature extremely sharp tungsten carbide blades that slice through even the toughest of woods. Our core box profile on this particular bit makes for perfect rounded grooves and decorative slots in your workpiece. Features a 1/4-inch diameter, a 1-1/2-inch cutting length, a 1-1/2-inch overall length, a 1/4-inch diameter shank, and a max RPM of 28000. And if this bit doesn’t cut it, check out the rest of our line of professional router bits, available in a wide variety of profiles and sizes. With WEN by your side, any job is within reach; from surface trimming to unique cabinetry, simple dados to decorative edges, you’ll be able to handle it all. Remember when you stepped your carpentry up a notch? Remember WEN.