WEN TT1015 15-Amp 2 HP 10-Inch Industrial Benchtop Jobsite Table Saw
- Features a rip capacity of up to 28-3/4 inches for taking on 4x8 plywood and OSB sheets
- Powerful 15-amp 2 HP motor rotates the included 10-inch TCT 40T blade up to 4800 RPM
- Adjust both the height and angle of the blade to cut boards up to 3-1/8 inches thick at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches thick at 45 degrees
- Compact design combined with onboard carrying handle make for easy storage and transportation
- Includes an adjustable narrow-rip fence, table extension rest, miter gauge, push stick, 2-1/2-inch dust port, tool-free blade guard, riving knife, onboard storage, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had the power of a table saw whenever and wherever you needed it? The WEN 15-Amp 10-Inch Benchtop and Jobsite Table Saw provides a compact, portable solution for making straight, long cuts on larger workpieces. Our spacious die-cast-aluminum table extends out for a rip-cut capacity of up to 28-3/4 inches to the right of the blade with a rack-and-pinion, cam-locking adjustment mechanism for precision woodworking. This makes for the perfect saw for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets. The height adjustment wheel easily adjusts the height of the exposed blade anywhere from 0 to 3-1/8 inches. The angle of the blade can also be adjusted for bevel cuts up to 2-1/4 inches thick at 45 degrees. The tool-free blade guard can be easily installed or removed as needed, while the extension arm and rear support increase the 26-1/4 by 22-inch table all the way out to 41-3/4 by 32-1/4 inches in size. The housing measures in with a footprint of 26-1/2 by 20 inches, and includes solid rubber feet to minimize vibration. These feet also double as side carrying handles for easy transportation and storage between uses. The WEN Benchtop Table Saw also includes a WEN BL1040 10-Inch 40T TCT blade with 5/8-inch arbor, an adjustable rip fence with narrow-rip attachment, a table extension rest, a miter gauge, a push stick, an onboard 2-1/2-inch dust port, a riving knife to limit kickback, a blade wrench, and onboard storage for easy organization. Compatible with the WEN TT1015-DADO dado throat plate and BL088D 8-Inch Dado Blade Set. And because it’s a WEN product, your table saw also comes backed by a two-year warranty, a helpful customer phone line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Remember when you had a saw that could really rip? Remember WEN.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information