WEN TV434 4.25 in. Industrial Strength Benchtop and Drill Press Tilting Angle Vise
- 4.25 by 1.75 in. jaws open up to 4.25 in. W
- Constructed of industrial-strength powder-coated cast iron
- Features 7 positive tilting stops; 1 every 15° from 0° to 90°
- Five 1/2 in. mounting brackets allow for compatibility with the majority of drill press tables on the market
- Compatible with the WEN 10-Inch, 12-inch, 15-Inch, and 17-Inch drill presses
Remember when you could make fine-tune adjustments with the simple turn of a wheel. The WEN 4.25 in. Tilting Vise provides 90° of stable and reliable clamping action. Great for incremental drilling and precision work. With a locking cradle and positive work stops every 15° (0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90°), this vise is the perfect companion for your benchtop, your drill press, your work table, and more. Made from Heavy-duty powder-coated cast iron, the WEN Tilting Vise grips tightly onto your work pieces, providing over 1900 lbs. of clamping force. The 4.25 in. x 1.75 in. jaws open up to 4.25 in. W. The fixed jaw features a V-shaped groove to hold round objects either vertically or horizontally while the removable handles help users easily install the vise into tight spaces. With six 1/2 in. mounting brackets positioned around the outside edge of the vises base, the WEN Angled Vise is compatible with the majority of drill press tables on the market, including the WEN 4210 and 4212 10 in. Drill Presses, the WEN 4214 12 in. Drill Press, the WEN 4225 15 in. Drill Press, and the WEN 4227 17 in. Drill Press. And because its a WEN product, your cross vise comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.