WEN WA0003 Diamond Grinding Wheel Dresser for Bench Grinders and Turning Stones
- Perfect for cleaning up, truing, and dressing bench grinder grinding wheels and turning stones
- Designed for use with ceramic, resin-bonded, chlorinated silicon, mechanized corundum, silicon carbide, and aluminum oxide grinding wheels
- Features a 1/2 by 1-3/4-inch 36-grit diamond dressing surface
- Partially knurled handle allows for maximum control and precision
- Can be used on guide bars and other mounts
Remember when your bench grinder actually sharpened your stuff? Breathe new life into your old, clogged abrasive grinding wheels with the WEN Diamond Wheel Dresser. Featuring a 36-grit diamond face, this sturdy, handy tool removes built-up metal shavings, impurities, and other debris from your grinding wheels to expose new cutting edges, helping you true up your wheels, extend their service life, and reduce vibration. This dresser measures in at 4-5/8 inches long, with a 1/2 by 1-3/4-inch dressing surface. The partially knurled handle provides maximum grip and great maneuverability on guide bars or other mounts. Perfect for a wide variety of grinding wheel materials, including ceramic, resin-bonded, chlorinated silicon, mechanized corundum, silicon carbide, and aluminum oxide. Don’t waste your time with worn-out wheels any more. Remember when you got the most from your tools? Remember WEN.