WEN WA600 600-Pound Capacity Portable Clamping Saw Horse Work Bench with 8-by-3-Inch Jaws
- 8-by-3-inch jaws spread up to 40 inches and provide up to 2200 pounds of clamping force
- Solid steel 47-pound body prevents tipping and sliding during operation
- Portable design folds up for easy transportation and storage
- Foot pedal allows for hands-free clamping of workpieces up to 600 pounds
- Measures in at 36 by 41 inches with a 35 inch height
Remember when you had the ultimate portable work station? Its time to add some support to your workshop with the WEN Clamping Saw Horse. Our robust non-marring 8-by-3-inch jaws open up to 40 inches while the sturdy steel-frame construction supports up to 600 pound, accommodating even the largest workpieces. The easy-to-use foot pedal provides clamping forces of up to 2200 pounds for hands-free operation. Our collapsible design folds down to 31 by 14.5 by 12.75 inches in size. Combine that with the onboard carrying handle for easy transportation and storage between uses. Easily transform this saw horse into a portable work station or miter saw stand by clamping in a piece of plywood. And because its a WEN product, your clamping saw horse comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you had support wherever you needed it? Remember WEN.