WEN WT1516 Cross Tube Hydraulic Cylinder with 1.5-inch Bore and 16-inch Stroke
- Double-acting steel-welded design creates pressure up to 3000 PSI
- Features a 1.5-inch bore, a 16-inch stroke, and a 1-inch rod diameter
- SAE-4 port (7/16 inch-20UNF) connects easily to your hydraulic hose
- Retracted 24-inch cylinder extends out to 40 inches in length
- Includes a polished chrome-plated rod and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had a cylinder that lasted? Maximize reliability in agriculture, construction, manufacturing, machinery, and more with a WEN Hydraulic Cylinder. This double-acting cross tube hydraulic cylinder withstands operating pressures of up to 3000 PSI. The SAE-4 port (7/16 inch-20UNF) attaches easily to the hydraulic hose of your choice. With a 1.5-inch bore and a 16-inch stroke, this durable cylinder goes from a retracted length of 24 inches all the way out to an extended length of 40 inches. This cylinder also includes a reinforced O-ring tube seal, a cold-drawn tube to maximize seal life, a high-tensile ground and polished chrome-plated rod, and an ASTM A536 65-45-12 ductile iron piston. And because it’s a WEN product, your cylinder comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.