WEN 6560T 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer with Cast Iron Base
- Features a spacious 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inch table and a two-blade 6-1/8 inch cutterhead
- 10-amp motor provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute
- Cast iron base prevents walking and vibration during operation
- Adjustable 22-3/4 x 4-1/2 inch fence bevels up to 45 degrees in either direction
- Includes a two-year warranty, dust port, filter bag, push stick and push block
Remember when you had a perfectly square jointer to flatten out your boards and workpieces? The WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer with Cast Iron Base removes material fast for precise edging, flattening and face-jointing tasks. The 10-Amp motor combined with the two-blade 6-1/8 inch cutterhead provides over 20,000 cuts per minute to your workpieces, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. Adjust the infeed table anywhere from 0 to 1/10 of an inch to vary the amount of material removed. The spacious table measures in at 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inches for large or uniquely-shaped workpieces.
The cast iron base limits vibration and walking while the center-mounted fence provides the needed support for jointing edges. Bevel the fence up to 45 degrees in either direction to create angled cuts along the faces of your boards. The spring-loaded blade guard adds protection and safety from accidental injury, revealing the cutterhead only during jointing operation. This package also features an onboard dust port and a filter bag for minimal cleanup. And, because its a WEN product, the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information
Click here to view the product manual