WEN 4225 15-Inch Variable Speed Floor-Standing Drill Press
- 4-inch stroke makes drilling through 4x4 boards easier than ever
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 280 RPM to 3300 RPM
- Includes a built-in work light, a precision laser, a 1/16 to 5/8 inch chuck, and onboard chuck key storage
- 12-inch by 12-inch cast iron work table pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions
- Backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly customer service line and a nationwide network of skilled technicians
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? The WEN 15-Inch 8.6 Amp Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press meets the needs of both home and professional users. This model includes a full four inches of stroke capacity, allowing users to drill through materials up to four inches thick. With such a large spindle travel, drilling holes through a 4x4 board has never been easier. Adjust our variable speed anywhere from 280 to 1000 RPM with the simple turn of a lever, or make a quick belt adjustment for variable speed ranging from 1000 to 3300 RPM. The digital readout reports the current RPM of the machine for increased accuracy when drilling. The 12-inch by 12-inch cast iron table pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions while the laser pointer ensures precise holes. The chuck with Morse #2 spindle taper accepts bits anywhere from 1/12 to 5/8 inches in size. Cast iron frame and base gives the machine a hefty support system to prevent the drill press from walking or vibrating. The WEN 15-Inch Drill Press also includes a lamp to illuminate the worktable and convenient onboard storage for the chuck key. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN.