WEN BL0724 7.25-Inch 24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Framing Saw Blade for Miter Saws and Circular Saws
- Features a 7.25-inch diameter (185 mm) and a 5/8-inch arbor (15.875 mm)
- Rated for speeds up to 7000 RPM
- Ultra-thin 1/16-inch kerf (1.6 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 24 wear-resistant carbide-tipped ATB teeth
- Compatible with the majority of 7-1/4-inch miter saws, chop saws, and circular saws
Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 7-1/4-Inch 24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through workpieces, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. The 5/8-inch arbor (15.875 mm) allows for compatibility with the majority of 7-1/4-inch miter saws and circular saws on the market. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/16 of an inch wide (1.6 mm). Alternate top bevel tooth design provide alternating teeth angles that score the surface of the wood prior to cutting. This provides a clean, splinter-free finish designed specifically for crosscutting applications. It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.