WEN 10412 12-Piece Steel Angle Gauge Block Set with Case
- Perfect for machinists and metalworkers; measure angles with maximum precision
- Workshop-grade set features 12 individual steel blocks of various angles
- Includes 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30-degree hardened-steel blocks
- Perfect for setting milling angles or calibrating measuring equipment
- Hard-shelled carrying case keeps the blocks organized and protected from contaminants
Remember when you had maximum precision? The WEN 12-Piece Angular Gage Block Set provides maximum accuracy and reliability all in the palm of your hand. Each steel block has been machined exactly to its claimed dimensions, making these the perfect tools for the calibration of measuring equipment and more. Each individual set includes a 1/4-degree block, a 1/2-degree block, a 1-degree block, a 2-degree block, a 3-degree block, a 4-degree block, a 5-degree block, a 10-degree block, a 15-degree block, a 20-degree block, a 25-degree block, and a 30 degree block, all of which stay organized in the easy-to-store carrying case. Remember when you could measure any angle? Remember WEN.