WEN BG9910 10-Inch Variable-Torque Water Cooled Wet and Dry Sharpening System
NOTE: This item has been discontinued. Please check out model BG4270 for an alternative sharpening system.
- Features a 10-inch 220 grit sharpening stone and a 9-inch variable-torque leather-stropping wheel
- Water-cooling reservoir prevents knives, chisels, hand tools, and axes from overheating
- 120 RPM motor provides maximum precision during sharpening
- 12mm universal jig support allows for compatibility with a wide variety of sharpening accessories such as the WEN 4-Piece Sharpening Kit (model 42704A)
- Features an onboard carrying handle, a fine-tune adjustment ring, an angle guide, an adjustable water reservoir, and a plane jig
Remember when your blades stayed cool? Stop your blades from overheating with the WEN 10-Inch Water-Cooled Wet and Dry Sharpening System. Boasting a 10-inch by 2-inch 220 grit wet sharpening stone and an 9-inch by 1-3/16-inch leather stropping wheel, you’ll have everything you need to bring old dull tools and knives back to life. The 1.25-amp induction motor quietly rotates the wheels at 120 RPM for maximum precision during operation. Once the edge is nice and sharp, polish and finish the surface on the leather stropping wheel. Resuscitate dull blades, wood chisels, carving tools, scissors, screwdrivers, lathe tools, axes and more. The universal support bar adjusts to both horizontal and vertical positions, with a fine-tune adjustment ring for ultra-precise adjustments. The bar’s 12 mm diameter allows for compatibility with the majority of sharpening accessories on the market, including the WEN 42704A 4-Piece Sharpening Kit. The WEN 10-inch Wet/Dry Sharpener also includes an angle guide, an onboard carrying handle, a height adjustable water reservoir, and a plane jig. And, because it’s a WEN product, your 10-Inch Wet and Dry Sharpening System comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer phone line. Remember when your knives could cut through anything? Remember WEN.