WEN BL0704 7-1/4-Inch 4-Tooth Diamond-Tipped (PCD) Professional Circular Saw Blade for Fiber Cement and Laminate Flooring
- Featuring a 7-1/4-inch diameter (184 mm), a 5/8-inch arbor (15.88 mm) and a rating of up to 7000 RPM
- Perfect for slicing through fiber cement board and laminate flooring
- Ultra-thin 1/15-inch kerf (1.8 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 4 polycrystalline diamond-tipped teeth to prevent wear and tear
- Compatible with the majority of 7-1/4-inch circular saws, tile saws, and track saws
Remember when you could slice through cement? The WEN 7-1/4-Inch Professional Fiber Cement Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The polycrystalline diamond-tipped circular saw blade slices through fiber cement and laminate flooring with ease. The 5/8-inch arbor (15.88 mm) allows for compatibility with the majority of 7-1/4-inch circular saws, jobsite saws, and track saws on the market. Heat expansion slots help the blade expand and contract as needed to provide maximum accuracy across a wide range of cutting conditions. Our unique PCD formula fights off potential wear and tear caused by highly abrasive fiber cement board, making your blade last. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/15 of an inch wide (1.8 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.