WEN BL1490 14-Inch 90-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Metal Saw Blade for Thin Steel Cutting
- Featuring a 14-inch diameter (355 mm), a 1-inch arbor (25.4 mm), and a rating of up to 1450 RPM
- Perfect for dry-cutting through steel and metal up to 1/4 inches in thickness
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.4 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 90 carbide-tipped teeth for general-purpose mild steel cutting
- Compatible with 14-inch dry-cut metal saws, chop saws and circular saws
Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 14-Inch Metal Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through mild steel, making easy work out of pipes, square tubes, angle iron, and other ferrous metals. The 1-inch arbor allows for compatibility with 14-inch dry-cut metal saws, chop saws and circular saws. Our unique dry-cut-capable design limits the heat and burrs created by the competition. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf of a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.4 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.