WEN BL0320 3-3/8-Inch 20-Tooth Professional Woodworking Saw Blade for Compact and Mini Circular Saws
- Featuring an 85.7 mm diameter, a 15 mm arbor, and a rating of up to 4000 RPM
- Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds
- Ultra-thin 1/25-inch kerf (1.1 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 20 carbide-tipped teeth for general-purpose wood cutting
- Compatible with the majority of 3-3/8-inch mini and compact circular saws
Remember when you had a smooth cut with no tearout? The WEN 3-3/8-Inch Professional Woodworking Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through woods of any kind, making easy work out of pine, oak, poplar, cherry, maple, walnut, and more. The 15 mm arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 3-3/8-inch compact circular saws on the market. Heat expansion slots help the blade expand and contract as needed to provide maximum accuracy across a wide range of cutting conditions. Our unique protective coating fights off potential damage caused by heat, rust, corrosion, gumming, resin, and more. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/25 of an inch wide (1.1 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.